pH Measuring Devices
An integral part of the hydroponic growth kit is measuring tools and instruments. These devices are what allow growers to measure important pH levels. pH is the measure of acidity or alkalinity of a substance and in plants, it is important because it influences how easily plants can take up nutrients from the soil. A few things to note about the importance of pH in hydroponic growth:
- pH is measured on a scale of 1-14
- 1 is on the low end of the acidic scale while 14 is on the top end of the alkaline; 7 is neutral
- pH issues are one of the biggest issues most growers face
- Imbalances can lead to nutrient deficiencies, and the inability of the plant to absorb water and nutrients
- The basic pH for hydroponic gardens is 6.0, allowing it to balance between 5.5 and 6.5
Trusted Professional Quality Measuring Devices
GTA Hydroponics measuring tools provide the best and most accurate means of keeping your garden alive. There are a variety of types for growers that need the most economical options to ones that need the most accurate. Our measuring devices include temperature indicators, color scale test kits, replacement electrodes, and calibration fluids. With devices that are pocket-sized and ones that have accuracy to the 1/5 of the pH scale, we provide a wide range of measuring instruments for growers at every level.
Have questions about your PH levels and measuring device needs? Call GTA Hydroponics today to receive expert advice and recommendations. We are committed to providing you with the best pH measuring devices for your garden today!